| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bakersfield, Ca in August is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.9 °C (96.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:56 long with an average length of 13:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Bakersfield, Ca August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bakersfield, Ca, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bakersfield, Ca:
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 456.8 kms (283.9 miles) N
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 489.6 kms (304.2 miles) NW
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 406.1 kms (252.3 miles) NNW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 417 kms (259.1 miles) NW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 388 kms (241.1 miles) NW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 337.2 kms (209.6 miles) NW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 384.2 kms (238.8 miles) NW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) WSW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.2 miles) WSW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) SSW
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) NNE
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) ENE
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 357.8 kms (222.3 miles) ENE
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) SSE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 246 kms (152.9 miles) SE
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) SSE
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 197.7 kms (122.9 miles) SSE
- San Diego, California, Usa - 346.7 kms (215.4 miles) SSE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 513.6 kms (319.2 miles) SE